The Next Step to Swaddling
Is your little one fidgeting and fighting the swaddle? Has he or she increased arm activity?
If you are caring for a newborn and wondering, “why won’t baby sleep in a swaddle anymore!?”, don’t stress. This just means baby is growing stronger and is ready to transition! Follow these simple steps to help baby sleep comfortably again when swaddled:
- Purchase the embé SwaddleOut™ from our Transitional Collection here
- Start with swaddling with ONE arm out (3-4 nights)
- Try swaddling with TWO arms out (3-4 nights)
- Be patient- It may take 1-2 weeks for baby to transition!
- If your baby is still waking up multiple times, you may have transitioned too early
- Let us know how our SwaddleOut™ works for your baby and leave us a review! OR, show us your little one and tag us on Instagram for a chance to win a $20 shop credit, @embebabies.
We hope this helps you and your little one. Good luck with the transition, mamas!