*Organic* Transitional Swaddle Out | Heathered Oatmeal Stripe
Material: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Is baby trying to roll over or wiggle their arms free? The embé 2-way SwaddleOut™ safely helps baby transition from the Starter Collection to the next phase of development. Hidden snaps in the arm sleeves allow one or two arms in or out, giving baby the freedom to move and gradually adjust to sleeping "unswaddled."
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design Means Baby Stays Tucked In, Falls Asleep Faster
- No-rise neckline implemented for SIDS Safety
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth
- No unraveling
- Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Sizing: 22" L x 9.5" W (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths as baby grows:
- Legs IN: 17", 19", 22" (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Legs OUT: 12", 13.5", 15" (shoulders to crotch)
- Material: 100% GOTS Certified Organic cotton
- Fabric Weight: 5.6oz or 190gsm
- TOG Rating: 3.3 Chest, 0.2 Leg Pouch
- Machine wash, tumble dry
World's Only Legs-in & Legs-out Swaddle™
Developed in Partnership With Medical Doctors, NICU Nurses & Physical Therapists
How It Works
Check out our quick video to see how easy it is to use our SIDS Safer, Hip Healthy, No "Break Out" Design, Legs-In / Legs-Out Swaddle.
Why Do We Sleep Better with Feet Out?
Science says, it's actually your feet (not head) that's best at getting rid of excess heat in the body, allowing you to cool down faster and regulate your body temperature, resulting in longer sleep and feeling more well-rested.
Trusted by Hospitals, NICUs, and Medical Professionals
Children's Hospitals, Labor & Delivery Hospitals, and NICUs across the USA are turning to Embé Swaddles for their organizations Safe Sleep needs.