Starter Swaddle Original | Blush Blossom Watercolor (NEW)
Material: 100% All-Natural Cotton (Jersey Knit)
For the newborn, the embé 2-way Swaddle features a patented Legs In / Legs Out design that allows baby to be cooled down, warmed up, or cleaned up (diaper changed) without unswaddling. The “no break-out” zipper design promotes longer, healthier sleep by recreating a womb-like comfort.
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design Means Baby Stays Tucked In, Falls Asleep Faster
- No-rise neckline implemented for SIDS Safety
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth
- No unraveling, made of 100% all-natural cotton
- Sizing: 22" L x 9.5" W (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths as baby grows:
- Legs IN: 17", 19", 22" (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Legs OUT: 12", 13.5", 15" (shoulders to crotch)
- Material: 100% Cotton Jersey Knit
- Fabric Weight: 5.6oz or 190gsm, ~1.0 tog
- Machine wash, tumble dry
World's Only Legs-in & Legs-out Swaddle™
Developed in Partnership With Medical Doctors, NICU Nurses & Physical Therapists
How It Works
Check out our quick video to see how easy it is to use our SIDS Safer, Hip Healthy, No "Break Out" Design, Legs-In / Legs-Out Swaddle.
Why Do We Sleep Better with Feet Out?
Science says, it's actually your feet (not head) that's best at getting rid of excess heat in the body, allowing you to cool down faster and regulate your body temperature, resulting in longer sleep and feeling more well-rested.
Trusted by Hospitals, NICUs, and Medical Professionals
Children's Hospitals, Labor & Delivery Hospitals, and NICUs across the USA are turning to Embé Swaddles for their organizations Safe Sleep needs.